• With spectral scanning function
• Can measure upto 6 wavelengths at a single time
• Large touchscreen for ease
• Parallel port & USB port
• Imported lamps & sensor results in perfect measurements
This instrument is widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, sugar, refining, research and food industries. This spectrophotometer also has wide scope of use in related colleges, universities & scientific research institutions for meaning the photometric value of samples.
• Two detectors are used to measure sample and reference respectively and simultaneously
• Improved Circuit: Improved design prevents circuit fluctuations and stray light to ensure stability of the instrument.
• Sturdy Design: It uses a rigid base to ensure stability & reliability
• Large Touchsreen Display: It sports a large touchscreen display to show results and curves directly on the screen
• Multi functions in the software enables the user to toggle between variety of functions such
as wavelength scanning, standard curve, kinetics, multi wavelength scanning, DNA/protein test
• Data can be saved in csv file. Data can be exported through a USB drive & bluetooth.
• Has a function for filtering & smoothing the peaks of measurement.