This is same as GMP-30 but with configured printer.
• PH MODE: Up to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition . Selectable pH buffer Standards(USA, DIN, NIST. Automatically calculates and display electrode slope that help you decide whether to replace pH electrode. calibration due reminder prompts you to calibration the meter regularly.
• ORP MODE : Absolute or Relative mV measurements provides accurate ORP measured value 1 point offset calibration allows user adjusts displayed to a known standard.
• CONDUCTIVITY /TDS/SALINITY/RESISTIVITY MODE : Up to 5-point push-button calibration allows user to users customized calibration solutions. Default 10uS, 84uS 1413uS, 12.88mS and 111.8mS) Adjustable TDS conversion factor ,cell constant ,temperature coefficients and normalization temperature . (20°C or 25°C) Allows user selects linear or pure water temperature compensation modes. In salinity measurement modes, Selectable practical salinity (PSU) or seawater measurements standards. (ppt)
• Selectable either temperature units between degree Celsius (°C) and degree Fahrenheit (°F).
• Automatic temperature Compensation (ATS) ensure high accuracy of measurements..
• Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured value for easy reading and recording data.
• Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
• Setup menu lets users customize the calibration points, stability condition of measurements, temp. units and date/time to meet personal preference.
• Reset function allows user to return all setting to the factory default value.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls store upto 500 readings.
• Built-in real time clock stamp stored data to meet GLP standards.
• The multi-parameter water quality meter is equipped with an easy-read LCD display that used to show the
measured values and mode icons. The following table describes the function of each icon.
• pH Electrode
• Temp. Probe
• Conductivity Cell(K=1.0)
• pH Buffer
• Electrode Stand
• Instruction Manual